We are a niche GLP compliant laboratory with our experienced scientific team providing specialist immunohistochemistry (IHC), histology, digital pathology and image analysis solutions working with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide.
• Do you want to use your scientific background but don’t want to work in the lab?
• Are you keen to join our fast-growing multidisciplinary team with excellent career progression?
• Would you thrive working in a flexible and friendly work environment?
If yes then we have an exciting opportunity for a Client Manager to join our Client Management Team. This is an important and high-profile role within HistologiX. The Client Manager leads the delivery of our projects and is a role that requires you to liaise directly between the lab and our clients, acting as that accountable point for delivery and quality whilst maintaining financial control.
You will serve as the primary project contact with the client, ensuring efficient and timely project status reporting. You will be the key driver for monitoring team performance against contract and client expectations and according to key performance metrics. This role is based in our facility in BioCity Nottingham.
Responsibilities and Duties
A client focussed approach with strong customer service is key to our business. Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Provide the first point of contact for external Client support
- Manage internal and external relationships
- Define the Client deliverables and Client expectations (in conjunction with the Client).
- Ensure Client service expectations are met (or exceeded) by providing visibility of agreed deliverables (specifications), tracking and monitoring of these deliverables, defining appropriate action(s) required if to get the project back on track when required, providing excellent communication (internal and external).
- Resolving cross-functional issues at a Client level and escalating where necessary.
- Manage internal and external relationships.
- Manage project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Monitoring and reporting (internal and external) project progress and performance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Life Sciences preferred
- Experience in pharmaceutical biotech and/or CRO space
- Experience in Histology and IHC preferred
- Capable of self-motivation and independence
- Client focussed approach with the ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV to Diane Brooks firstname.lastname@example.org