At HistologiX we support our clients’ cutting-edge research, helping innovative
biopharmaceutical, monoclonal antibody, biomarker and immune oncology treatments gain
regulatory approval. We are a niche GLP compliant laboratory with our experienced
scientific team providing specialist immunohistochemistry (IHC), histology, digital pathology
and image analysis solutions working with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
We have an exciting opportunity for you to strengthen our team and help promote our
services globally with a focus on generating new business leads for our sales team.
- Can you demonstrate proven experience in lead generation strategies, with a focus
on the life science sector?
- Do you have previous experience working with HubSpot,
including a detailed knowledge of marketing automation, CRM, and lead nurturing?
- Do you have a strong knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) techniques
- Can you work with Google Analytics to analyse website and campaign performance, and generate insightful reports?
- Have you previously shown proficiency in inbound marketing methodologies to
attract and engage target audiences effectively, and demonstrated experience in
PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising, including campaign setup, optimization, and
- Are you proficient in using design tools such as Canva and Adobe Suite for creating
marketing collateral? Can you demonstrate a creative flair with excellent
If yes, then this could be your next career move. You will be based in the HistologiX
laboratories in BioCity Nottingham during regular business hours. 15-25 hours per week,
with flexible working considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with our scientists to support the development of content for articles, white
papers, application notes, posters, website, blogs, brochures etc.
- Develop, manage and run email and marketing automation campaigns and
programmes through Hubspot.
- Support the day-to-day running and content updates of our website.
- Draft and schedule social media organic posts (mostly LinkedIn).
- Support the management of paid social media ads.
- Create visual content to support website, email marketing and social media posts.
- Support the company’s SEO strategy liaising with our scientists and wider team for
- Track campaign performance, report on findings and make recommendations for
- Support the management of Google Ads.
- Brief and work with external agencies on design of print and digital collateral.
- Proof-read all marketing content.
- Be a brand custodian.
- Support the coordination of conferences and events ensuring the sales team have all
necessary collateral needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications or a degree in
biological sciences with marketing qualifications or experience.
- Proven track record in a digital marketing role.
- Previous experience working with a range of marketing tools including marketing
automation platforms, CRM systems, social media scheduling system, design
software, email marketing systems, google analytics, google search console, google
ads and SEMrush.
- Experience working with website CMS systems, WordPress is essential.
- Confident, creative person with attention to detail.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Analytical and able to spot trends in data.
- An effective team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Copywriting/proofreading skills.
- Experience of working in the Life Sciences sector is highly desirable.
If this sounds like a challenge you would be interested in, then please send in your CV and
covering letter to email@example.com or give us a call for an informal discussion in
the first instance.
Closing date for applications 4th December 2023.