At HistologiX we support our clients’ cutting-edge research, helping innovative biopharmaceuticals, monoclonal antibodies, biomarkers and immune oncology treatments
gain regulatory approval. We are a niche GLP compliant laboratory with our experienced scientific team providing specialist cellular and digital pathology solutions working with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies worldwide.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate a range of complex or custom projects and studies appropriately,
ensuring completion within the allocated time scale and to the allocated budget.
- Develop methods for novel projects ensuring the necessary standards and quality assurance are achieved
- Assess data appropriately and provide technical input to trouble shoot assays when desired results are not obtained
- Provide appropriate technical advice to clients as necessary
Skills and Attributes
Assess laboratory procedures to maintain and where necessary, improve efficiency, productivity and scientific standards of the company.
Maximise output using effective forward planning and time management, whilst maintaining and supervising a work level of the highest quality.
Ensure that safe working practices are maintained in all laboratory areas in which staff work.
Following the required training, act as Study Director, demonstrating appropriate knowledge of regulatory and GxP requirements, ensuring the relevant standards are
Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all related scientific and technical CPD through reading literature, liaison with scientific colleagues and attending conferences/meetings
Excellent communication skills to be able to work across a fast-paced organisational team
Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail
Effective team player
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or higher qualification in a Life Science with post qualifying experience
- Previous experience within an IHC/IF Laboratory role, preferably within a GLP
- Strong administrative and organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills
- Demonstrates an ability to work to defined timelines
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV to Diane Brooks email@example.com